You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need an iphone app that allows a user to send a photo to a central server where it can be sold.
The process would be:
1. the application accesses the iphone camera or it lets the user select a photo from the photo storage area.
2. it copies the photo and sets it up a 'photo project'
3. the user adds information to the 'photo project' such as a name, they selects a few predetermined identification tags so the photo can be automatically categorised by the central server and they can also add some free text to explain the photo in more detail.
4. a location tag on the photo would be ideal.
5. the user indicates in two different fields what price are asking for the photo. There are two type of price fields, exclusive price and syndicated price. They need to put in at least a syndicated price.
6. they need to include their mobile phone number.
7. they need to agree to some terms and conditions.
8. the 'photo project' is sent to the central server email address.
At this stage i plan to conduct the rest of the process either over the phone directly with the user or by email, however i am open to any ideas that could internalise this into the application. Perhaps it could be consider in the second version of the application.