You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
we need a simple iPhone app prototype developed, just for an internal testing phase.
The app is incredibly simple and it doesn't need to look nice. All it should be able to do is:
- once started, it should vibrate in random intervals.
- the intervals must be variables in minutes which we can set. so the only interface element we need is a X and Y value which we can set e.g. X= 5 minutes, Y=100 minutes, and then the phone vibrates once every 5-100 minutes.
- after every vibration, the random value is different, so there is no predictable cycle when the next vibration will happen.
- the cycles must continue without any user interaction = no clicking necessary)
- ideally the app would run in the background (maybe the vibration is possible via notifications?). if that's not possible, the app still has to continue triggering the vibrations when the screen is off, and doing that as power saving as possible. (a working example of something like this is the app "Sleep Cycle" which stays active over night an wakes you in the morning via vibration and/or sound)
- it would be nice to be able to chose between four vibration types: 5x very short (0.5s), 3x short (1.5s), 2x long (2.5s), 1x very long (6s). that would be a second interface element needed. (vibration modi can differ according to iOS limitations)
We also want the source code and project file of the app delivered. We need it on one of our phones, we don't need it to be in the app store. OSX and xcode available.
Please let us know if you have previous experiences with apps running in the background and vibrations.
Additional Project Description:
12/01/2012 at 0:02 EST
Please start your bid with the word "vibration" and include if you have previous experiences with vibrating apps running in the background.