You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
iPhone Mobile App:
- User experience that resembles the alcohol delivery website
- Ability to choose between beer, wine and liquor selections
- Option for the user to create a profile (with Facebook if they like) and save selections to their favorites list
- When the user opens the app back up, they’re automatically logged in
- Social media integration, so users can share their experience
- User and credit card information will be collected and imported into existing CRM
We'd also like to have built in Google Maps so that the user can see how far away the driver is and track them as they get closer to arrival. This is going to require a third app, which the driver will have in order to create the gps location. So the driver will hit "start" on the driver's version of the app, and the customer will be able to see with their customer version of the app that the driver is on the way. All of this is going to require a back-end server to handle communication between the apps.
Additional Project Description:
04/25/2013 at 21:30 IST
To clarify, this project requires a server and two different mobile apps -- one for the customer, and one for the delivery person.
Also, the customer app must be built for both Android and iPhone. The delivery person's app can be iPhone only. My apologies for not stating this clearly before.