iPhone/iPad application needed.
Very simple. 3 main views.
Whole app uses JSON. No log-in, just parsing information. Very easy. A good developer should have this done within 2 days easily.
Uses user location.
When loading data, it should use https://github.com/myell0w/MTStatusBarOverlay with progress visible.
There will also be a search function with results to be displayed in tableview.
For all table view results, there should be a cell that says "Load more..." and when pressed the next 20 listings are loaded.
All images are .png files and you will get both the retina and non-retina version.
A need for a webpage to be loaded within the app is required when a button is pressed.
NOTE: Must be able to be used on iPhone 5 screen. Please use storyboards and AutoLayout.
View 1. A static page.
Cog view: A simple page that I will add a text box to and enter some thank you messages.
- Three buttons
- Each button loads some categories below it. (categories depend on which button is pressed)
- Below that the listings are loaded from JSON.
- Depending on which listing (cell) is tapped, the user is taken to a page with the details of the listing.
- The page content is loaded if the information is in the JSON information. If the information isn't there, there is a blank space.
- There is a button that will have a link that changes on which business is selected (this again is specified in JSON). You just need to have the webpage open to that specific link within the app.
That's it. If you meet my requirements, I will send you a file outline with some detailed requirements so that you can adjust your bid if you need to.
PLEASE NOTE: I had a very bad experience developing a more complex app than this. I will pay you half when the app is finished and running on my iPhone/iPad and the 2nd half when the app is on the App Store.
This is a basic version of this app and there is a lot more to do after this. Consider this a trail for a LOT more work to come :)
ps. I will only be replying to those with excellent ratings on this site. I'm sorry, but there can be too many bids sometimes.