You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I require a clean functional app similar to one currently on ITunes apps store (search for "Seattle Electrician").
Here is further information.
I do not want to load the app on say ITunes or Google. I only want it available from me (my website or other ways via me).
My logo is available in jpg, png, etc
My contact information will be provided.
The contacts page: selecting “call us”, “email us”, or “Web” would automatically do that function as per the SE app.
The request page: rolling panel would have the following choices (rather than the electrical choices shown in the SE app): statement, investment advice, insurance advice, new phone number, new address, new email.
The More page: leads on to various pages - notifications, QR Scanner, Parking Marker, Share & Settings, and Powered by.
Notifications page: would use the writing as per the SE app.
QR Scanner page: I’m not sure that this is needed in the form of the SE page. I say this because by now, my client would already have the app installed on his phone and thus wouldn't need a QR scanner to download my app. Perhaps, the Alliance QR symbol should go on this page so that the Alliance app could then be transferred from my client’s phone (phone “a”) to a prospect’s phone (phone “b”) Does that make sense?
I have some questions:
• Is there a fee for each of iphone, android, ipad, app?
• Is there a further fee as each new (say) iphone (or operating system) comes out?
• If so, how much is likely to be relative to the initial cost?
• How long does it take to make the app?
• Can my client’s get my app come from my website?
• Can it be messaged to the client (from me to them)?
• I guess I need a QR scanner symbol for my app. Do you provide that?
I may have business friends who would like a similar app and so price and quality would likely get further business.