You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The following small app should be made with the Corona SDK platform:
- Screen 1:
* A login which does a check with our database for a valid login (we will write the code to contact the database)
* Below the login should be a 'remember me' function, so after a succesfull login the 2nd time the app launches, it will automatically login
- Screen 2:
* A list of names will be shown, loaded from an xml file (which we will provide)
* After each name, there will be a checkbox
* At the bottom there will be a submit button. When clicked, it will submit all information regarding the checkboxes (checked/not checked) to an url (which we will specify)
- Let the user know if the submit of screen 2 was succesful or not
The app has to be build with the Corona SDK and should work on both the android phone as well as the iphone. We won't release this app, but if we like the work you did, we can hire you for a 3-6 month project, so only bid if you are available for this amount of time.
We will give this project to more than one developer. Please specifiy the expected number of hours for this project and your hourly rate. Project bids of more than $100 will be ignored.