You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
There is a public domain Arduino derivative project called "Really Bare-Bones Board". See http://shop.moderndevice.com/products/rbbb-kit for more info including schematics.
I would be interested on modified PCB based on that RBBB board.
- The board should be more square, so power and ftdi (also ISCP ok) put on top/below of atmega (power jack/reset button are not "must have" features)
- Physical dimensions e.g. 4cm x 5cm
- The board should have few 3-pin connectors (gnd + 5v vcc + digital signal) around.
- There should be TIP120 darlington transistor to control Vin (planning to use 12v) from Atmega digital pin to control led lights etc
- The rest pins should be available for GPIO connections in PCB borders
How does this soundin general? Would you be interested to make me the schematics for such project? What would be the work effort needed? I can sketch my requirements to more detailed form of course before you would start the work.