We need to do the monthly SEO work for the website firebrandsocialmedia.com.
The following activities needs to be done every month for this client:
1) Search Engine Submissions.
2) Directory Submissions.
3) Sending manual link requests (minimum 50 per month).
4) Managing the complete link exchange program for the website.
5) Social Bookmarkings.
6) Articles writing.
7) Articles submissions.
8) Blogs Commenting.
9) Press Releases writing.
10) Press Releases submissions.
11) Classifieds and forum postings.
12) Fine Tuning the contents and Meta Tags as needed from time to time.
13) Video Submissions.
14) Any other white hat technics and tasks required to get the keywords in top 10 of google.com
15) Formal monthly reports which will overview the work done in the current month along with Google Analytics report which includes:-
a) No of page hits per day.
b) No of unique visitors per day.
c) Main Traffic sources.
d) Traffic from major search engines.
e) Major keywords from each search engine.
f) Traffic from top 50 cities around the world.
g) Traffic from top 50 Organizations of the world.
h) The number of times major search engine robots visits client website.
The following are the immediate keywords for which the website is to be optimized. Client may give more keywords or change some of these keywords later.
1) social media management in ct
2) social networking marketing in ct
3) social media consultant in ct
4) network marketing social network
5) social media network marketing
6) social media management plan
7) social networking plans
8) social network plan
9) social network marketing
10) plan social media
I am sending you attached a SEO report of the previous company doing the SEO work for this website which will give you the current status of the website.
6 of the 10 keywords are already in the top 20 of google.com and we expect you to achieve top 10 ranks for all the keywords at the earliest.
P.S. All articles writing, press release writing, blogs, page contents etc. will need to be done by you as part of this project and the client will not provide any of these. Also all changes to the website will be done by you through their admin panel and FTP.
The website is made using Wordpress platform.