You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
There are three phases for this project:
1. Initial Design
2. Prototype design and build
3. Final design and build
The major areas for this project:
• Data Analysis
• Web Interface
• Mobile Interface
• Kiosk Software / Interface
• Kiosk Hardware
The CBOX project concept is as follows:
• Coupon creation for customers and coupon redemption for participating businesses.
• For a customer to receive a coupon they need to take a survey.
• Coupons can be printed or shown from a smart phone (iOS and Android).
• Loyalty cards will be used to record a customer's purchasing patterns.
• Data analysis is a key aspect to this project, including customer survey results and demographics for coupon creation and matching with businesses offers.
• Access to CBOX is made through a kiosk, mobile app, and web page.
• Kiosk: touch interface, coupon dispensing, loyalty card dispensing, survey and customer interface, barcode scanning internet connectivity.
• The mobile app is location aware so as to provide offers based on proximity to businesses.
We are looking for a bid for Phase 1 (Initial Design) and estimates for Phase 2 and 3 (Prototype Design and Build, Final Design and Build). We may chose multiple firms to complete Phase 1 and based on the deliverables we will make our choice for Phase 2.
Deliverables for Phase 1 are:
• Project plan, including technology and tool choices
• Quotes for Phase 2 (Prototype Design and Build)
• Schedule for Phase 2
• Estimates and schedule for Phase 3
We have a Design Document that provides more detail on the project and will provide it to firms we believe are qualified to do the project.