You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Startup Commons www.startupcommons.org is a global non-profit initiative that develops startup ecosystem platform, shared knowledge and open data, to make supporting startups effective, cost efficient and transparent. Startup ecosystem infrastructure is global SAAS platform to help manage startup ecosystems organizations service processes with high transparency, efficiency and measurability.
Due our increasing ongoing software development needs and our very global customer base, we are extending our developer resources from any parts of the world, that are skilled in our technical skills requirements and will educate themselves to be knowledgable about our software platform and development processes as a whole.
At this stage we offer:
1. Specific projects and tasks as part of our global roadmap that will be assigned for qualified front-end or back-end developers and are paid by agreed hourly rate on a fixed max hours agreed upfront on approved and fully tested code committed.
2. We can qualify individual back-end & front-end developers, development companies as well as UX & UI designers as certified developer partners, that are listed at www.startupcommons.org website as qualified and certified developer resources. Certified developers can offer their development services directly to hundreds of Startup Commons customer around the world.
About our technologies and non-functional requirements:
Some basic details:
- A WebBased application
- PHP (+ symfony framework), "MySQL" Apache running on a Linux server
- Hosted at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Symfony 2.2 (we will upgrade to Symfony 2.3 LTS version as soon as it becomes available)
* JQuery/JQueryUI for scripting/AJAX, http://jquery.com/
* LESS for stylesheets, http://lesscss.org/ - server-side compile to CSS
* internal API for business logic and data access
** -> No local session management (sessions passed through to API)
** -> No local persistent storage (API stores data... but there may be local cache of API data)
** -> No outgoing e-mail (e-mails and other messages are send by the API)
** -> No accessing third-party APIs, that will be handled by the internal API (some exceptions may be necessary)
* Twig for Symfony templates, http://twig.sensiolabs.org/
Other non-functional requirements:
* The UI must support translations
* This: http://cwe.mitre.org/top25/
XHR / AJAX pattern:
* jQuery must be used to make the XHR requests
* XHR responses from server should be in a specific format
** -> application/json Content-Type
** -> JSON encoded content, list of "commands". See for example the signinAction in WorldBundle.
** -> Global jQuery 'ajaxComplete' handler (see ajax-complete.js in WorldBundle). Feel free to add supported commands.
* URLs that handle XHR requests should end in .json
More details about Startup Commons, our development tools etc. available in the attached documentation.