You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Note: please make sure you read all of the attached requirements before bidding
This is a development only project; all mockups have been created and assets will be made available. I am developing a very ambitious ASP.NET web application that aggregates API data from 20 of the most popular websites and displays this information in a real-time feed. Additionally, our web application provides Single Sign On via a browser extension for these same 20 websites (which are all authorized via Oauth). In addition to displaying the data feed, the site also features the ability to respond directly to incoming information which can include Facebook messages, twitter feeds, skydrive updates, etc.. Futhermore, the website also provides the ability to send & receive emails through Yahoo, Gmail, and Hotmail and instant messages from a range of services over XMPP. I have attached a screenshot of the current prototype for your reference.
The project is currently 65% complete. You will have to pick up where the last development team left off. This section of the project involves the activity stream which is the primary feature of the website. Five sprints are involved and can be summarized as follows:
1. Integration of New Changes with Old Prototype (130 Hours)
2. Improvements to the Activity Stream User Interface (60 Hours)
3. Activity Stream Detail Popup Window (100 Hours)
4. Supporting Modules (40 Hours)
5. Contact Bar (130 Hours)
I am currently in need of a highly competent EXPERT front end developer with solid backend skills to pick up where my previous backend developer left off. The remaining requirements and scope are clearly defined in the attached requirements document. The developer needs to be familiar with a range of cutting edge technologies and have a wide range of skills including:
- Medium to Advanced competency with ASP.NET
- Advanced knowledge of API calls, parsing JSON, and displaying the results on the UI.
- Can use MYSQL databases
- Familiar with Oauth 1.0 , 2.0 authentication flow
- Familiar with Web Sockets
- Can work with XMPP to create a basic instant messenger client
- Can write Browser Extensions, particularly for Chrome
- Basic Knowledge of SVG graphics and how they are implemented
A partially complete static prototype has been developed in can be viewed here: http://www.ryanmichelson.com/Oraxi-ActionStream/oraxi-actionstream.html