You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a experienced, fast Java developer, preferably with experience in Grails (or another Java framework is also acceptable). We are doing testing for developers to do 320 hours of work on an web application built in Java, with a priority on scalability, security, and stability. The initial test period is for 25 hours of work, and if develop a good working relationship, you will be hired for the full project.
We will pay $100 for 25 hours of work.
The perfect candidate has the following qualities:
1. Reliability (completing tasks on schedule, on budget, and within quality requirements).
2. Friendly, Professional, and Trustworthy
3. Fast response times
4. Basic Microsoft Office software package
5. Good English ability
6. Clean code-writing ability with Java, and experience in a framework like Grails.
7. We prefer working with individuals over teams or companies.
In your bid, please share:
1. The number of hours you will be available to work per week.
2. Some of the Java applications that you've created, with a sample of your code.
This position could be a great opportunity for you to work with some hard-working and ethical people who will expect great things from you but will treat you well in return. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please submit a bid and we can continue the conversation.