We need a web-based application for our company daily routine job.
.Net 3.5 & above, C#, MySQL, iOS, Ajax/jQuery
1) Admin Clerk(use computer) - Receive Purchase Order(PO) from customers in hard copy, they will then key in the item & qty required to the system and generate the picking list to the storekeeper for goods picking. A powerful auto complete textbox must be there to simplify the admin clerk workload.
2) Store Keeper(use tablet) - Based on the Picking List, storekeeper will auto-reorder the list based on default re-order(by store, group, row) and finetune the list by re-order picking list by using touch control, this is to ease the storekeeper works as they can pick the items based on the easiest route(ex: Milk powder is at Store C Row 1A, Instant Noodle at Store C row 2B) pick the requested items from store. The items maybe In stock, out of stock or maybe even not enough for customers(requested 5 but only have 3).
3) Invoicing Clerk(use computer) - After storekeeper did all the jobs, generate Delivery Order and Invoice based on the picked items.
1) Purchase Order from Customer - from 20 to >200 items. Have to key in by our admin clerk into system.
2) Picking List (web based)- Generated from customer PO, Unpicked item(due to Out of stock or qty not enough from the last order) will be brought forward in the new PO. If duplication of old and new PO for same item, choose whichever qty is higher.
3) Delivery Order - To be printed out and attach when delivering the items.
4) Invoice - After delivery done and no special issue(stock damage during the delivery, etc), printed out for Facsimile to customer. Note that the pricing for different customers are varies, Item A can be sell to Cust A at RM10 but Cust B at RM12. The invoice generate will show the last price sold to them and display to invoice clerk for confirmation. Price normally will be fixed except there happens to be price increase from supplier.
1) Maintenance - Customer, Supplier, Items, etc
2) Transaction - Purchase Order from Customer, Picking List, Delivery Order, Invoice, Credit Notes(For return of bad stock)
4) Stock Control
* All common functions required by such system is not detailed described in this article and we assume that those should be included in the system to be delivered.
Additional Project Description:
10/15/2013 at 9:50 EDT
Please note that:-
1) This is an offline system which only cater my current existing customer. My customer does not have the right to make purchase from the system too, they need to email me their order and we will manually key into system.
2) iOS part is just a very small part considering this is a C#.Net Web application. The usage of iOS can be replaced with Android, Windows Mobile App or even normal HTML5 page which allow touch operation. So those developer who only focus on iOS development doesn't have to bid on it.
3) This is an application which actually quite near to ERP system but without involving Accounting/Financial and etc.... Just pure warehousing, distribution and maybe POS in future. So we are more looking at those .Net Developer with POS background.