FIX BUGS IN SMARTY FILES AFTER RENAMING NEW FILES AWAY FROM LONGER NAME EXTENSIONS

CLOSED
Bids
4
Avg Bid (USD)
$116
Project Budget (USD)
$30 - $250

Project Description:
Our site coded in Smarty is doing fine when we were created new skins ending with filenames of filename_New.php and filename_New.tpl , (sometimes _Newskin.tpl even) . When we found the look of the skins we like, we rename the pages away from _New to just the filename without the extension that recognises it is the new skin. We also did word replacement of the codes in the files to point to filenames without the extension of _Newskin or _New , but nevertheless there are some errors. We have reinstated an original version of the site on another host's domain, allowing a one-to-one comparison with the new one where we rename away the extensions, hoping a skilled programmer can detect all the bugs and fix them up in time.

There are 5 site templates for the corresponding new skin to each file, but the pattern is the same for all.

We used a software to do replacement of the filename extensions in all the files' coding to point to the shortened filenames, neverthless, there are bugs that need to be fixed when we view the site pages.

We pretty much have done over 95 per cent of the renaming, but there are some bugs left to be fixed.

Skills required:
MySQL, Smarty PHP
Hire mountainstargod
Project posted by:
mountainstargod Singapore
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.


Hire techwelfare
$ 242
in 12 days
Hire sat12
$ 70
in 2 days
$ 90
in 3 days
$ 60
in 3 days