I have a contact database website that I need to scrap for contact information. The site restricts searches to 20 per day, and results of each of the searches to 20 per search. The website requires my login and password, so I cannot use proxies to increase the number of searches per day.
The app needs to allow me control to enter/select four fields when searching. The four fields are as follow
1. First letter of last name (Field)
2. Employer Type; 20 possible types to choose from (Drop down)
3. County (Drop down)
4. State/Providence (Drop down), this field will not be needed if a county other than the USA and Canada is selected.
When the Search app is executed, it will need to cycle (array) the search through the 20 different Employer Types.
- Start: 1=A, 2=Federal Government, 3=USA, 4=California
- Repeat: 1=A, 2= Local Government, 3=USA, 4= California
- Repeat: 1=A, 2= Consulting Firm, 3=USA, 4= California
- Repeat: 1=A, 2= Educational Institution, 3=USA, 4= California
- Repeat cycle until all 20 employers have been searched…..
Results of each employer type will be captured during each section of the search cycle.
Captured Contact information will need to be exported to an Excel spreadsheet with the following information parsed into separate columns:
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Full Name with all Acronyms
4. Email Address
5. Phone Number
6. Employer Type
9. Business Address
10. Home Address
11. Preferred mailing address
12. Number of results returned for “each section” of the search (it may say 40 results found, but only 20 will display. I need to know which section of the search returned more than 20 results, as I will need to drill down further to capture all the contacts.
The “Employer Type” field will need to have the ability to specify a index range for the 20 possible employer types for the search; meaning only cycle through index “1 though 10”, or 10 through 20, ect…
If you have any questions or ideas, please contact me and we can discuss in more detail.