You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Metro style Alarm Clock with livetiles (Projectname: MetroALARM)
Development of a Metro-style Alarm clock for Platform: WindowsPhone 8.
We want an alarmclock that has the basic feature of any alarm and
much needed extra features as described below.
The general livetile setting can be as follows:
The App can pin a general tile to the startscreen. The tile shows the
actual time, if set the date and if one or more alarms are set an alarm
icon and the days that any of the set alarms will go off. There is a
setting for the color of the tile and it is possible to change the time
to 24/12 am/pm mode and the format of the date.
Any set up individual alarm can also be pinned individually to the
startscreen. The individually pinned alarm will only show the time
it will go off, the days it will go off, the alarmicon and the name of
the alarm. (if not set the icon will be crossed off , visibly cancelled)
Feature of the general livetile:
- can be big, medium, small
- shown time (24/12hours, am/pm info)
- shows date (can be switched of
- shows the alarm icon when alarm is set with a number how many alarms
- shows the days the alarms will sound (example in picture)
(when more than one alarm is set the livetile still shows on which
days any alarm will go off)
- setting for color of the tile
App features of each individual alarm:
- up to 6 different alarms can be set
- setting for the days of the week, one time only and always
- individual sound setting for which song or sound to be played
- individual volume setting, vibrate only or rising soundlevel
- setting for the Name of the alarm
- the alaram can be pinned to the startscreen
- colorsetting for the livetile
- colorsetting for font in the tile
- setting for livetile to show time an date
- display time in 24/12 hour (when 12 with am/pm)
- setting for date i.e.: 01.01.2013, 2013/01/01, Sun, 01.01.2013, etc
- snooze settings where the user can choose the snoozetime and how often
the snooze will go off until the alarm stopps.
When an individual alarm is tapped on the startscreen the preferences of
this alarm will open. If the general tile of the App is tapped the App
opens the general setting view where alarms can be set (on/off switch for every alarm)
and added and where we have the ... (link) to the preferences of the App.
The App has to be running in the background in order to go off reliable.
The App has to be simple and easy to use, as low on menory usage as
- to be done with VisualStudio12 WindowsPhone DevKit, .Net Visual C# programming
- Multilingual: english, spanish, german (trasnslations can be done with us)
- Portrait only, no landscape mode