Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Project is to write Silverlight library for Windows Phone that implements SMTP protocol with TLS/SSL encription and athentication. API for the library is specified in attached document.
0. Library must work solely on phone. It should NOT depend on external service (like web service).
1. Emails to multiple recipient
2. Emails with multiple attachments
3. Support TLS/SSL encription and athentication
4. Reporting mail sending progress
5. Reporting send success/failure.
6. Emails should be sent in background without UI thread blocking.
7. Ability to abort mail sending
8. Code should be commented
9. Nework and communication errors should be handled gracefully
10. To declare project done you must pass code review
With library you should provide sample app that demonstrates how the library is used. Sample app should demonstrate all aspects of the library from the requirements list. Sample app is side deliverable, main deliverable is SMTP library source code.
You can use third party source code if:
1. It is legal to use and modify
2. It is slim and won't bring unneeded code into the library
3. Source code should be commented
4. Third party code will be code reviewed as well.