You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Here is a program I built years ago using C++ .Net. The source code is lost. Now I switched to C# and wish to regenerate the equivalent source code in C# and add some features to the existings. The program is attached or you can download it using the link below:
It is a program to generate ordered text string (i only use it for URLs) via the given option. The usage is as follow:
1) in the URL textbox, type in the desired address. E.g http://www.example.com/(*2)/(*1).jpg
2) based on the given (*1) or (*2) or 3/4 in the URL, determine how they will be replaced and generate by setting the criteria/parameters in the settings area
3) Click "Generate" will generate the links and display in the big textbox below. (Other are pretty self-explanatory)
This is the main feature and the idea came from FlashGet. It is created to shorten the time I will use to collect chapters of images. Assume, there are 10 chapters of images, and they are distributed in 10 different folders named 01~10. Each folder(chapter) has 200 images, named 001~200. That means i have 10 lots of 200 images = 2000 images. Ideal case is to generate and download them, but I only made to generated the links and use downloader to download. But downloaders doesn't know how to group them in folders and so only 1 chapter is downloaded at a time.
If you don't understand the full feature of the parameters, you should give up now and look for another job.
The task is:
1) Replicate(Mimic) the existing features, BUT remove all of the "mouseover" handling functions
2) Attempt to download the generated links, they will be explained further below:
2a) Add another button called "Download" to the form, can be done by smaller the heights of those buttons and add the 3rd line of button(s)
2b) Asynchronously download 2 files at a time after pressing the "Download" button
2c) Report the progress at new file is being download and download of 1 file complete in the big textbox
2d) Downloaded files are to be placed in the order of (*4) > (*3) > (*2) > (*1) in folders. I.e. if you set for 1 parameter: they will be just file of its own name (like 001.jpg, 002.jpg ....)to the location you selected in the dialog. If 2 parameters: the (*2)s name will become folder name and (*1) will be file names to the respected (*2)s (at last be come something like 004/023.jpg and/or 008/4.jpg). and so on
2e) Generate a download report in html. Failed-to-download items will be listed in hypertext format, along in the highest folder where the files are saved to. If no failed items, just put a message "All successfully downloaded" or something like that.
3) I need the source code, as well as the exe.
Replicating the original feature shouldn't be too hard so I expect something pretty bug free. The download feature, should be at least fault torlerating and of cos, no memory leak, doesn't freeze the computer etc.