You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need a DotNetNuke developer who can look at the WordPress theme below and make something similar on DotNetNuke. Only looking to replicate the blog feature. Not "features", "slideshow", "gallery" etc.
Key points in the blog home page are…
1) Card Style (notice there are two sizes of cards, one at 533px wide and the other at 257px wide)
2) Different classes depending on the type of post (there will be at least 5 different types of post)
- for example, one type may need to hold a video, another a slideshow and another an image
- most cards will hold media content
3) Instead of the stock icons in the middle of each post on the above link, we need to add our custom circle icons for each type of post. For example, if it is a post about a restaurant, the custom vendor circle icon should be shown instead of the video icon.
4) Footer of post only needs the date. No comments or social buttons at this time.
5) Responsive. Ideally I wan't it to animate similar to above link.
Key points in the full post page (when you select on a post from home page) are…
Many of the same points above apply to the full post page as you can see from the above example link.
Infrastructure that supports map input. A post may require a location. For example, if I post about a new cafe I want to add a map with a point of interest. Preferably I wan't the ability to use my own custom marker pins. The custom pin would reflect the post type. For example, if it is a post about a restaurant I wan't the pin to be my custom restaurant pin. Need +/- zoom feature on map.
Twitter input. With the above example link, when you select a post, you normally see the comment box on the right hand side. Instead of this comment card. I would like a card that holds the tweets from a specific twitter account. Thus if the post is about a cafe, the left side would show the content about the cafe and the right card would have its tweets