You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project is to convert an existing PDF Form template to an ASP.NET C# Form with autosave and save to MySQL database button plus print to PDF.
Input that will be provided:
1. 15-page PDF form with labels, text boxes, check boxes, checklists, drop-down lists, text areas. All text is in the form as well as field types.
1. Visual Studio Solution
2. Simple ASP.NET website
3. Single (long) page (WebForm) with sections separated by something like AJAX accordion
4. C# code-behind file
5. MasterPage not required
6. Standard Visual Studio controls and AjaxControlToolkit or jQuery
7. HTML5 doctype but standard/default styles
8. Connected to simple MySQL table
9. Autosave at regular intervals
10. Save (to MySQL) button
11. Print to PDF button (use of iTextSharp would be good)
12. If all 15 pages are outside the budget just make an offer for number of pages in bid