You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
OpenGL Base program project Specification
Looking for Windows Open GL3, C++ programmer with real time video experience considered a plus.
Project is simply to develop a base program that creates a three dimensional colored cube that can render at greater than video rates.
Program must be coded in C++.
Must use no other third party libraries other than OpenGL itself and if necessary the use of GLEW and/or GLM are ok.
Program must be compatible to Visual Studio 2010,
Program must use OpenGL 3.3 or greater,
Program is a Windows Program
Program must be able to use Vertex position and Color to draw the coloured cube.
Provide some speed data for render.
Program code block must include two parts:
Winmain and OpenGL_Base (if needed you can split the shader control off into another class), as follows:
1) Winmain Part;
- Includes all code that deals with Windows operation (messaging, events, etc,) and uses the OpenGL_Base class for OpenGL Rendering.
- provide Keyboard control like 'esc' to quit.
2) OpenGL_base part:
- provide Various Initialization Functions within the code like: Perspective, View, Viewport, setup, .. etc.
- provide a Prepare function that prepares Vertex Arrays or Vertex Buffers,
- provide a render function that uses the prepared data for output display.
Deliver as a standard MS 2010 project in zip file format. Must work 'out of the box' when compiled and run for positive feedback. Must be available for fixes should they occur (not a good sign of competence).
Please provide info on your experience with OpenGL and C++