You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. Import data from a structured multi tab excel sheet into access database
2. One tab will contain equipment data, the second tab will contain the questions per equipment, the third tab will contain the field names of the first tab ( max. 20 )
3. The filed names in the third tab of the excel must become the labels of the field on the input screen ( max 20 )
4. After import there must be one or more input screen displaying all of the questions. These questions must be answered by OK , NOK , N/A , with each question remarks must be possible
5. The number of questions on the input screen must be dived
6. After all the questions are answered the logged in person must decide to store the data or not, if the data is saved it must have a date stamp and a person attached to it.
7. After the run all the data must be exported to a same excel sheet with all the found data, a tab per equipment giving all of the questions with the result s. Also an overview tab listing all the equipments with a statement if it has been inspected or not.
8. The first screen must show a choice between languages ( Dutch / French / English / German ). One time only. According to this choice 40 standard questions must be loaded.
9. The questions from the excel sheet must be loaded afterwards totalling the questions to 40 + the number in the excel sheet.
10. Output must be to excel format giving all results of all equipment .
11. After initial opening of the program the login must be personalized.