You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our problem is that some emails are being sent to contacts who have been assigned an incorrect email address.
We would like to be able to add functionality to any Outlook (2003+) installation that does the following:
- on hitting 'send' for a new outgoing email, a message box pops up
- message box has cancel and continue buttons
- cancel aborts the sending of the email
- continue allows the mail to proceed
- the message box clearly lists the proposed recipients of the message
- the recipients are displayed with their email address as well as their display name so user can check if any email addresses are wrong
Let us know if you don't think a COM Add In is appropriate for this.
Language used for add in is up to you.
We would like a fixed quote for this project, we feel it is very small and well defined.
Additional Project Description:
03/28/2013 at 21:34 IOT
Thanks to all the responses we've had and especially the demos.
We are waiting for approval to proceed with the project from our client, then we will be able to choose one of you and proceed.