I am looking to kick start a project where one of the requirements is to synchronize contact and appointment data to/from Exchange Server 2010 to a simple table in SQL Server 2012
- Needs to be developed in C# .NET 4.0 or later.
- Would use EWS (Exchange Web Services) Managed API v2.0 (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/exchange/dd633710(v=exchg.80).aspx) to access the Exchange layer and determine the synchronization state.
- Would need to work with multiple Exchange mailboxes.
- Needs to work with Exchange 2007 or greater.
- You can use use SQL Server Change Tracking to determine changes in the table. (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb933875.aspx) but if you have your own sync engine I would consider that as well.
- Huge Bonus: Implement all of this using the Microsoft Sync Framework (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/Sync) if you are an expert using this framework then we need to talk :)
- Clear and concise C# code samples using design patterns as necessary to demo the result of the data synchronization.
- Data conflict resolution should be configurable in code.
- No front-end is needed, should be a console application.
I cannot provide any servers for testing/development.