You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
TSP Consulting is looking for a .NET developers to design, implement, document, and troubleshoot .NET solutions. This is a 90 day contract paid by the hour. The candidate must be able to work on location in Mt-Laurel, NJ
• Develop web applications using ASP.Net, C#, VB.NET.
• Create and maintain all documentation pertaining to modifications to system applications using Microsoft Office products and Visio.
• Develop ERP system integration and web applications within ERP framework.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skill Set:
• 3 to 5 years experience programming in .NET technologies including C#, VB, ASP, & ADO.
• Experience with Microsoft Web technologies IIS, Web Services, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Suite.
• Strong knowledge and use of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies, standards, and procedures.
• Technical degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field or certification or background
• Ability to work independently on programming/developing projects as well as work in a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with end users and senior management.
• Successful candidate will need to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Creative visualization skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer; the ability to identify alternatives, workarounds or temporary solutions
• Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret technical requirements and translate them into system specifications
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• SharePoint development.
• MS SQL Server 2008 (T-SQL, SSIS, & Reporting Services/BI) experience.
• Experience with Site Server, COM, LDAP, and XML
• Mortgage and/or Retail Banking experience is preferred but not required.
Must be able to work on location in NJ.
Position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Sorry, not open to overseas candidates. Must be able to work in the US.
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.