You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The web application already developed must be integrated with the geolocalization information of the travelers.
This means that we will develop a new page, with the link “Geolocalization” in the Administrator menu, in which we will insert a Google map with the traveler’s marker placed using his geolocalization information and, below the map, a grid with the list of the markers and their main details. Clicking on the marker a Google Maps pop up will be opened with the correspondent main information and a link to the geolocalization details.
We also need to integrate the mobile application (released for BlackBerry) with a new functionality for scheduling the log of the traveler’s position and save it in the web application database.
ACTIVITIES FOR THIS PROJECT
• Create new tables in the database TSS, used for managing the geolocalization information.
• Create a new page using the template of the homepage.
• Modify the menu for inserting the link to this new page.
• Modify the homepage for displaying also the geolocalization information.
• Create a new web service for saving the localization information into the web application database.
• Create a new web service for update the localization settings of the mobile application instance.
• Modify the mobile application for calling new web services for passing A-GPS information and updating the schedule settings. It has to be made in a hidden way, i.e. I mean without any window for the user.