You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
i would need a software:
- software is starting
- user need to log in (or use crypted-saved) login details (login process)
- the software is login on the usenet servers too
- user is entering a filegroupID
- the software is requesting the server with this filegroupID, and receive a NZB-Format String
- the software parse the NZB and download all the files from the usenet to the specified download-directory
- during the download we need a classic download overview
if you ever was in touch with software like napster, edonkey, emule, azureus, limewire, bearshare, morpheus or all the other p2p softwares - like this it should be looking.
a filegroup named "Superman Trailer New" contains many files like:
and so on .. the download client must download the complete filegroup by downloading (default: 3) files at the same time .. with each file with 4-5 connection-threads..
so the download client is downloading all the files and after opening the download directory.
the files got received from the usenet by requesting the articles..
in the usenet file-parts are saved as base64 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YEnc) and stored in articles each part 600kb the NZB file has the key to the articles.. each article part has to be downloaded then joined to files and decoded by yenc (i dont know if the order is right.. )
the NZB file contains all the informations:
is for the filegroups name
is the file.. with the upload date, the subject contains the filename, the group is the information where the article is stored and segments are the parts..
is the articleID by send a "article sdgsdsdhdhd" command, the server is responding the article..