You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A record management system for a public high school that follows the K-12 education.
-The system should have an account for users namely: executive (managerial, mainly reports), maintenance, data-entry (faculty), administrator (system maintenance excluded)
-The chief operator's tasks are the ff:
1. Set the date for encoding of grades
2. Input number of school days per month
3. Add/Update subject code, description
4. Add/Update curriculum
5. Add/Update class sectioning
1. Add students on their class list
2. Encode students grades for 4 grading periods
System should be capable of the ff:
-Store student information and grades for 4 grading periods
-Track student progress and automatically promote them to the next year level provided that their GPA for Mathematics, Science and English subjects is not below 85 and a grade of 83 for the rest.
-Provide the reports enumerated below
1. Student report card
2. Transcript of records
3. List of promoted students (for every academic year that ends)
4. List of faculty members
5. Class master list