You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require the development of a simple website scraping tool.
The tool must scrape specified fields from within an existing RSS feed, then follow URLs from the RSS feed and scrape the contents of the website pages.
The tool must be developed in .NET, and/or be able to run on a Windows Server.
A detailed specification for the tool will be provided to shortlisted candidates for final bidding. Please submit your initial estimate bids to be considered.
== Show your professionalism: We will judge bids based on price and professionalism. Please ensure you provide examples of your prior work and quote the code: "WSTOOL" in your bids. ==
1. Bidding: Provide your estimate by bidding on this project. We want to know your total bid and the number of hours the project will take to complete. It is also vital to show us examples of your prior work (your portfolio).
2. Winner: We will select a winner based on the price, quality of prior work and professionalism.
3. NDA: We will ask the winner to sign a NDA. Upon receipt of signed NDA, we will provide the winner with a detailed specification document for development.
4. Project structure: Send us a beta version of the development when ready for our testing. We will test and let you know what needs to be changed and/or fixed. When the development meets our specification and is bug-free, we will ask you to send the final version. The project is finished when we receive the final version.
- The final release must be defect-free.
- The successful developer will need to sign a NDA before commencing work.
- The developer must provide at least 1 month of bug-fixing and technical support from the day the project finishes.
- The developer must be available to give progress update daily on IM (Gtalk, or Skype, or MSN)
If we have worked with you before:
30% up front, 30% on delivery of beta, 30% on delivery of final release, and 10% after 1 month of technical support.
If we have not worked with you before:
60% on beta, 30% on final release, and 10% after 1 month of technical support.