You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create a basic Login Page and sample website using ASP.NET 4.5 C# eg Login.aspx with LDAP Support (Primary Objective)
The Login page needs to manage Authentication and Role Based Authorisation. I need the code in such a way that I can replace the testing LDAP Path with my path that looks like this "dc1.x.com.au:389" and the roles which are listed in the sample database in the attached RAR file. To complete this task I will upload my path and information to the live server and test to ensure that it works with the live LDAP on the domain.
1. Create LDAP Login.aspx page
2. Implement 3 against the three primary roles (Owner,Editor,Reader), with Administrator having access to all.
3. Construct bare bones sample website
4. Construct a page sample of control button visibility and/or state based on role.
5. Construct 4 pages to control access based on role including one for Administrators
6. Construct 4 folders to control access based on role including one for Administrators
7. Construct a Menu that is security trimmed based on role
8. Construct a Grid that is filtered based on role. It is important to note that the database stores a UserLevelID which is an INT field against each role.
9. Enable the users to LOGOUT. Avoid using Windows Authentication as it is generally not possible to LOGOUT.
10. Provide a very basic document of dot points showing changes required in IIS 7.5 to enable the functionality when in production.
You might as well quote $30 as I will be using your skills and or reviews to determine the successful bidder.