Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I would like to create a hotel's booking engine integrated with Expedia Affiliated Network (EAN), below is the details
1. ASP.NET MVC 3, JSON, AJAX
2. Should serve hotel information from local MS SQL Server 2008 database
3. Images and other files should be stored locally in the file system
4. A windows service is required that makes periodic update to the database and Images
5. Web design is not required although views should implement basic layout with CSS
6. Sort hotels by Most Popular, Promotion, Hotel Name, Trip Advisor Ratings, Prices and Star Ratings.
7. New Hotel Search Box allows users to select preferred Language and Currency
8. Search for hotels that include Free Meals (breakfast, buffet etc)
9. Search by hotel name within search results
10. Supports the use of Coupon codes. Very important, especial for online marketing
11. All dateless hotels are fetched upon request into memory, paging, filtering and sorting needs to be very fast.
12. Hotel Overview, Amenities, Room Info, Reviews, Images, Virtual Tours are organized with more details into tab pages
13. Automatically highlight non-refundable hotel policies, an important feature not present the in current system
14. Clear display of nightly rates and comparison between promotional rates in multiple currencies
15. Neat and friendly user interface, using AJAX for fast results and no page refresh
16. PDF confirmation letters generated instantly upon successful bookings
17. Customers can view all their booking transactions or download any confirmation letters via the booking history section.
18. No issues of customers not being able to receive confirmation letters.
19. At the backend, you can now view the number of signups and bookings and when and what hotels are booked etc
20. The backend system allows you to select your preferred languages and currencies or even decide the order to display them
21. Guest Reviews from Trip Advisor in multi languages
This is a startup website, that I'm looking to show as a prototype, I will implement the other features on top, and it's for my startup company.
I'm looking for an outsourcing partner to engage with for different jobs, I'm a partner in 3 software development firms and is looking to start with outsourcing approach.