Need some work done? Post a Project Today
A LinkedIn user shall be able to measure the traction on how his/her (further: he) activities.
To do this, it shall be counted how many comments/replies/likes he received on status updates or group discussions over certain periods of time.
The result shall be displayed a simple web site on one page. The page has two sections:
Two charts are displayed:
1. The number of likes of own status updates, comments and group discussions per week for the last 12 weeks
2. The number comments by other users on own status updates, comments and group discussions per week for the last 12 weeks
The number of direct and first degree contacts is displayed.
On a timeline over the last three month the following shall be displayed:
- Points in time when a status update or comment has been made by the user or when the user started a group discussion . Whereas own comments in a group discussion started by one selves are not displayed
- For each of these occurrences the number of likes, comments and replies by other users on the certain item
- The number of likes, comments and replies per week and month absolute
- The increase/decrease of likes, comments and replies per week and month relative to the last week / last month
To start the app, the user has to logon with his LinkedIn account. There is no need to create an account with the website.
When logging on, the terms and conditions (tbd) must be accepted by the user.
No data is stored, the data is always fetched newly from LinkedIn.
The following APIs can be used:
Status Updates and Profile stats
Sample code for authentication and the above APIs is available.
The Website shall be coded with Microsoft .NET MVC Razor technology in C#.
All rights on the product and source code will be owned by Abrantix AG.
Additional Project Description:
02/19/2013 at 7:57 CET
Please provide UI Mockups before coding, for clarification.