You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need prospective bids from developers who could build me a full-screen web browser, using WebKit (probably Chromium Embedded, but you are free to specify otherwise). This must be a relatively simple job, so I am looking for cost effectiveness.
Key specification requirements:
- must run on Windows XP upwards
- able to run absolutely fullscreen (no window chrome, no start bar, etc) from launch with no clumsy interfaces
- no browser interface required, just show the page fullscreen. Similarly, there is no contextual menus or other UI interventions.
- reads a basic configuration file that allows me to specify what HTML file to load in a relative location to the .EXE
- must support modern HTML5/CSS3/JS standards
- allows me to disable some web security issues, permitting cross-origin requests if I wish
- provides a neat way for me to package a web app up for Windows, and will need some form of agreed method of terminating the application to return to the desktop that isn't accessible using a mouse or touchscreen
If you think you can deliver this project, please post your fixed price proposals, and include in your response a description of why you are qualified to do so. I'll only consider developers who can demonstrate they have a track record in delivering high quality finished products.