I need a software to log the pc power consumption.
Please bid if you are experienced with C# Windows Service development and worked on a project before. I would ask questions about it.. Please send me your 'only Windows Service' references, project descriptions etc.
But you must have experience on these topics;
- Windows Services
- Windows Forms
- PC Hardware Power Consumption Query
- Software must be developed in C# .NET Framework. (Should support .NET Framework 2.0+)
- It would be developed as a Windows Service and will be installed to other computers too.
- PC Power/Electricity Consumption should be logged in minutely, hourly and daily options to a text file.
- On PC/Power consumption logging, you should log also the computer name too.
- It should read configuration values from a configuration file. There should be a little Windows Form App to manage the configuration parameters.
- There should be option to send power consumption logs to send to a web site url as in xml or json format. (For example I want send every log to http://intranetserver.com/log.aspx?computer=COMPUTER_NAME&log_type=HOURLY&log=12.23V&log_date=12122012121200 . This is just an example)
- Payment will be done after project completion
- Project price is max 30$. Not more. So don't pay more than 30$. If you make me happy with professional development, documentation, well documented software, additional features that can help maybe I can give you some bonus.
- Communication over Skype, Gtalk and Email daily is a MUST!
- On your bidding message write "GOGREEN" so I'll understand this isn't an automated bidding. Project bidding and pmbs without "GOGREEN" keyword will be ignored and banned.
- I want source code delivered to me. And license will also.. Source codes and ownership will be send to me when completed.
- If you use any opensource software tell me.
- All codes must be only and only C#
And answer these questions:
- Do you have any experience with C#, Windows Services, Windows Forms? Tell me about your experience..
- Do you have any experience with how to query PC Power Consumption? Tell me about your experience..
- Send me some sample C# codes that you've developed. They must be YOUR OWN CODES!
If you don't know Dont waste my time!