Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Deliver SQL Server 2k DTS/SQL Server 2005 SSIS package that does the following:
1) Look for a test.csv file in a folder named c:test on the server SQL Server is on, and another server on the network.
2) If the file exists, copy the data to a table named test.
3) Have several columns in the test.csv file: varchar(10), varchar(4000), int, bit, datetime, text.
4) Make text.csv 500k.
5) Log that a file was found and log the time. Log that is was successfully copied and the time. Log any errors and the time.
6) delete the test.csv file only if the upload was successful.