Need some work done? Post a Project Today
* Application to toggle Windows default printer between two printers.
* Design of application will be similar to Nullsoft NetMon (http://www.nullsoft.com/free/netmon/). Functionality will be different though.
* NetMon – Main application window (see attached NetMon_main_window.jpg)
* NetMon - Configuration window (see attached NetMon_configuration_window.jpg)
* Application will consist of a main application window and a configuration window.
* Application must remain on top of all other runing applications.
Application - configuration screen
* Will allow user to select the two printers that the application will toggle between.
* Will allow user to enter a text label for each printer.
* List of available printers will be the available Windows printers.
* Application - main window
* Left-clicking main window will toggle between the two printers.
* Right-clicked main window will display the configuration screen for the application.
* Main window will show text associated with current Windows default printer - as entered in the configuration screen.
* If Windows default printer doesn't match any of the printers selected in the configuration screen, the main application window will display "Other".