You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Estimated workhours: 200-300h
Hours work required: starting from 20hrs per week
We are looking for a PHP developer who is experienced in backend programming and has a fair idea how systems should work together.
Architecturally we have a web portal with many different frontend applications (website with backbone library; Android app; IPhone app ...) that are communicating with server through RESTful API. Your job would be to be a lead developer for backend systems: Authentication, RESTful API, application service etc.
We are using Laravel4 framework ( http://four.laravel.com/ ) as our REST API and backend framework.
- Hourly paid PHP developer
- 3+ years experience with PHP (medium-experienced skillset)
- Previous work with frameworks like Laravel, ZF, CakePHP etc
- 3+ years experience with MySQL as a database
- Experience with RESTful API and its practices (or quick learning capabilities)
- More specific skills we are looking for: Google Maps API, oAuth2, load balancing
- Experience with Laravel comes in handy but is not required
- Open mind and willingness to help the project reach to its goal!
Want to apply?
Initial communication starts through Freelancer.com messaging services. When applyng, try to provide specific information about your previous work (with some sample code if possible) and bring out qualities why you would be best for the job. Also try to keep your profile updated with latest information (portfolio, skills etc).
You can find more information about the project itself in attachment.
We are sorry if we can't answer to everyone, but we will do our best to give quick feedback :)