You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need the following CMS system designed. It's a place where a group of users we will call "Agent" register, then login, a be able to submit a request for proposal that another group of users we will call "Drivers" register, login and respond to the request for proposal, submitted by the "Agents". The following is what I'd like to be part of that system:
1) Agent user control panel:
- Request for Proposals (That Driver users will fullfill)
- Ready Proposals (Furnished by Driver users)
- Agent can approve a quote, pay for it, decline it, counter offer, etc.
- If Agent agrees with quote and pays for it using "Offline Payment" - Will use Square for processing.
- Once a quote is paid for, Agent should automatically be credited 5% of the quoted price. That commission percentage should then be posted on his or her commission panel titled (Earnings). Commission are to be paid out 45 Days from completion of the proposed work. Payments will be sent manually to agent via Paypal or a Check. If Agent cancels a deal, commission should also be deducted accordingly.
2) Driver user control panel:
- Newly Added Proposals (Request for Proposals submitted by Agent users)
- Drivers can select which request for proposals they want to process and respond to. They can: Accept, Decline, Postpone, etc. Declined proposals should be removed from Drivers panel.
- Once a Proposal is accepted, Drivers can respond to the Proposal by filling out a form with a quote for the required work requested by Agent. Driver.
- If Agent then respond and accept quote, Agent can book the work and once paid, Drivers gets their money minus a 20% commission. Drivers get paid once work is completed. Money essentially remain on an escrow account, until work is completed.
There should also have a Support Area where Agent and Drivers can submit inquiries to us, but not to each other. A ticket/Helpdesk system of sort.
I'd like the system to be very user friendly, with a clean and ajaxified interface. Please read carefully before you bid and I want this done fairly quickly, so unless you're ready to start working on it right away, don't bid.
Thanks and best of luck. If you're unsure of any part of this project, please ask questions.
Additional Project Description:
01/05/2013 at 16:32 AKST
Of course I want an admin panel that can manage the entire site. Admin should be able to band users, delete users, create users, email/mass email users, etc.