Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I have a site using CubeCart and I want to customise it to be a 'deals' site which allows users to buy at significant discounts based on the number of purchasers.
i.e. An office chair RRP$200
If 10 people enter a 'bid' to buy the chair, it is reduced to $180
If 30 people enter a 'bid' to buy the chair, it is reduced to $150
If 100 people enter a 'bid' to buy the chair, it is reduced to $110
People bid by clicking the buy button after entering in the amount they will buy the product at. They are not billed at that time and only once/if x number of people lso 'bid' (thus reducing the price of the product) do they ever get billed.
So in the above example, if someone types in $150 for the buy price, they would not pay for the product unless 29 other people indicated that they would also buy the product for $150 or more.
A 'bid' is defined as when a person clicks the buy button after indicating the price they will buy it at.
Need to be able to enter:
- number of people
- price at x number of people
- delayed billing until
- countdown timer to run the item (can be enabled/disabled)
- billing to take place at the close of advertising particular item/product
- option to show the pricing tiers
- button and input pox for users to enter in the price they will pay for the product
- option to display countdown timer