Need some work done? Post a Project Today
this project is to finish off a wordpress plugin i have been developing.
reasons for outsourcing are time and commitmients. the plugin has been started (30-50%) as just needs the remaining to be added.
before project details i just want to stress a few points, if you fill all of them please dont bid:
Fluent In english language A MUST
Clean coding skills (indentations and comments required as i may need to add to this plugin later on)
Must be able to provide examples of plugins produced before AND produce source code for me to see if your up to the job
Must be available during GMT working hours for us to discuss over skype
Be able to show clean understanding of the brief and provide accurate project times (im a developer too, so no fluffing the time please)
If you can demonstrate all of the above please read on:
The plugin is a custom developed Jobs board.
Key features of the plugin:
1. custom user levels (employer/employee)
2. employees can keep a cv on file (using the wp media library and built in upload functions).
3. employers have profile, and custom user info (logo again custom upload with built in functions, company name, etc)
4. dashboard shortcode with users profile (must be ediatble and allow custom upload of logo) shows list of posted/applied for jobs
5. dashboard widget which allows login, or if logged in shows posted jobs for employers, or applied for jobs for employees.
6. employers must be able to create a job from the dashboard on the front end of the site (through the dashboard shortcode) with dropdowns of custom taxonomies (already created)
7. employees must be able to search jobs based on tax term
8. employees must be able to apply for job (which send email to employer and records the application in the custom post types post meta fields)
9. job view must have a custom template (supplied by the plugin but can be overriden by a custom theme)
10. employees must be bale to see which jobs theyve applied for (and not be able to apply again)
11. when a new job is submitted through the front end it should be inserted as a draft or published (based on option from the plugin menu, which already is created)
here is what is already done/started
2. not done
4. done but need little work for custom upload of logo
6. not done
7. not done
8. not done
9. not done
10. not done
11. not done
all current files created would be given to the successful applicant with more detailed instructions if/when needed.
please remember im a developer too, and would be doing this myself given the time, so please no time wasters or people not up to the job