The Joomla component JONGman exists as a functional beta for Joomla 1.5 and exists as an Alpha2 for Joomla 2.5 (http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/jongman/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2Ftrunk%2Freleases%2F2.0%2F).
I have already made custom developement on the Alpha2 component for Joomla 2.5. Now I need it to be fixed further to my specification below. The modifications must be done in a professional way. For example you must use the Joomla API:s, CSS-styling, language file usage and so on.
You have to be availabe on Skype and Freelancer central european time and give daily progress reports. Fluency in english is also a requirement.
Upon awarding the project (or upon request) I'll send the customized Jongman component you will develope further.
This is what I need fixed:
- Make it Joomla 3.0 compatible (along with Joomla 2.5 compatibility)
- No conflicting reservations
Today a user can make conflicting reservations. If for example the time slot 12.00-13.00 is reserved, another user can make a conflicting reservation 11.00-14.00 the same day.
- No illogical reservations 1
In the “New reservation” form a user can select an end time that is before start time. For example start time 14.00 and end time 11.00. It’s also possible to have the same start- and end time.
- No illogical reservations 2
When selecting a start time, the end time is not changed to the selected hour + the resource minimum reservation time. This results in that a reservation can be made with for example the start time 18.00 and end time 16.00 (end time is before start time)
- No illogical reservations 3
When selecting a start date, the end date is not changed to the same day. This results in that a reservation can be made with for example the start date 2012-10-20 and end date 2012-10-15 (end date is before start date)
- It’s not possible to change end date on a reservation and there is no date picker (pop up calendar)
- When hovering on a reservation in the schedule I would like the full name to be shown one (1) time, and not the title two times. The tooltip information should have a background color.
- I need a Datepicker at the bottom of the schedules. Make it possible to choose a date from a calendar to jump to in the schedule.
- Show error message on the reservation with help of Ajax instead of iframe. For example when a user tries to make a reservation that exceeds the quota an error message should be shown on the reservation form instantly and not loaded as a another page.
- Repeat settings are not working on reservation form (for admins only).
o Possibility to repeat on a dayly/weekly/monthly/yearly basis. This should be done to a set number of times (x number of times) or to a set repeat end date.
o When deleting or modifying a repeated reservation there should be an option to delete/modify the specific reservation or all reservations included in the repeat reservation.
- Date format at the top of the schedules should be in the format YYYY-MM-DD