You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a simple WordPress plugin that allows a web visitor to find google images and save info about them including url & tags. This must use the google custom search api. A shortcode will be used to trigger the plugin to be active on a page by page basis. See attached image for reference!
Input: Shortcode [google-image-search width=640 height=480 pagesearchinjection="text"] can be entered into any wordpress page or post to activate the functionality pagesearchinjection is optional but width and height is required.
Page layout: The web visitor will see a search bar at the top of a blank box. If logged into WordPress to the right of the search bar will be a "favorites" button. If they click the favorites button all image favorites they have selected in the past will show up in the blank box. If logged in, to the right of the favorites button is a "tags" button. If they click the tags button all tags they have defined for any image will show up in a drop down list and selecting any tag will make all associated images show up in the blank box. If they put a search term and hit go (or press enter) the google image results will show up in the blank box. The blank box size is determined by the width & height as listed above.
1. Results are within an ajax window and show 10 to 20 thumbnailed results (unless google returns less than that of course).
2. Results are paginated. if there are more than 10 or 20 results the user can hit prev/next to navigate.
3. mouseover a thumbnail causes that image to expand within the page with a lightbox type of image overlay. No click should be necessary. Mousing outside of the box will make that image disappear / shrink back to the thumbnail.
4. From this lightbox the web user will see the full res image resized to the w / h of the box.
5. Below the lightbox will be several boxes with text inside:
a. Original Page (opens in a new window to the original page where google reports the image was found)
b. Image Link (opens in new page to the original image source)
c. Save to favorites (If the user is logged into WordPress they can save the image url. This will get saved to a table so user can review their favorites at a later time. If they are not logged in this is grayed out.)
d. Text Box for tags, prefilled with any tags that are currently applied to that image. (If the user is logged in they can add tags, if not do not show this. This should be a simple form input box that has a comma separated list of tags.)
6. Clicking on the full image will open it in a new window from the source url.
7. Whenever search results are shown within the box a text "clear" button should be visible in one of the corners. Clicking clear will clear out all thumbnail results and search terms immediately.
8. pagesearchinjection="" This allows the editor of the page/post to input google search criteria directly into every search that is done from that page/post. If the web visitor searches for "funny cats" and the pagesearchinjection="site:edu", this instructs google to only search edu sites. The search term the plugin will send to google is "funny cats site:edu" (without quotes of course)
Back End / Settings
The plugin should have an page called gscrape settings listed in the Dashboard under Settings. This page allows the following to be entered: Google API Key and Sitewide Search Injection. The Sitewide Search Injection allows the administrator to enter search terms that would narrow the google results based on keywords such as site:cheezburger.com. This field directly inputs the terms before every google search done on any page. Example: If a user searches for funny cats and the page had pagesearchinjection set to site:edu and the Sitewide Search Injection field is set to intitle:free the search term sent to google would be "funny cats site:edu intitle:free" (without quotes).
Do not give me your contact info in your bid. See attached image before bidding. Questions? Please ask!