You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Due to some slack in ressources we would need some assistance in completing part of a project of our own.
=== Skills required===
=== Mission ===
Our webpage actually looks like this http://bettembourg.luxmap.lu
We liked the layout and performance of this webpage http://www.crunchpanorama.com/
and would like to create somthing similar in "search", performance and layout in a mobile compatible layout.
Look in depth at how it works
- The search filters in realtime "visible" markers on the map!
- The filters and especially the list view filter showing only for visible markers,
- server side scripting !!!.
!!!! Mobile compatibility final weblayout + map service primes. !!!!
You can make suggestions of what to change if so to be compatible and usable on mobile (Android + iOS devices/browsers)
This will NOT be an app but a mobile compatible webpage !
=== We operate ===
We operate a mysql database on linux server with all relevant information we want to show on a map.
All markers should be clustered server side and only shown respective markers for best mobile experience.
=== Functionality required ===
- Map = fullscreen with top menu (screenshots upon reques)
- Clustering server side (user can turn on/off)
- on marker hovering: Marker Title + 1st line of description shows in hovering mode
- on marker click open html5 file in a mobile compatible lightbox
- Google maps API v2 or/and v3
- Code should be well documented
- All variables must use @ least 5 characters for best code documentation
- Clear code structure and communication on how to's , so we can integrate it best into our other developments.
- Develop code in a way to be compatible with future extensions like using another map API
=== Professionlism required ===
Bid only if you have a prooven record of google maps experience.
Post past projects.
=== Agreement ===
You need to sign a non disclosure agreement
=== Project Management ===
We have a budget and a timeline to be respected. Our project manager guides progress.
Our initial estimate accounts for an expert +/- 40-60 hrs of work
=== Trust ===
Only post trustwothy honest bids and real respectable timeframes.
Thanks for all of you bidding on this.