We are looking for a Magento expert with strong knowledge of PHP. If you are familiar with Zetaprints this would be an added benefit. Please provide references of other similar work done.
DESCRIPTION OF THE STORE
Our Magento store is selling personalized items. The store is using Zetaprints extension for the personalization of product (http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/web-to-print-and-dynamic-imaging.html). The store already has Zetaprints installed and functioning. We will be using the Zetaprints 2-step theme as the basis for all our modifiable products. See the following links for more information on the 2-step theme:
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE
1. Integrate Zetaprints extension code with 2-step theme into our store theme according to instructions: http://www.zetaprints.com/magentohelp/custom-theme-integration/
2. Add a third step to the 2 step theme where the customer sees a page with:
a. a preview of the all modified pages as modified by the customer
b. a warning if the image used is of too low quality (warning message is provided by the system already, just needs to be visible once again on this page.
c. 2 checkboxes to either approve to add to cart or a back button or go back to edit (step 2)
3. Some small adjustments in step 2 of the 2-step theme:
a. remove “add to cart” button and replace with “next” button (add to cart will only show on the preview page as described above).
b. add automatic message ("there are no fields to personalize on this side") on pages with no fields to personalize.
c. styling of buttons in line with the store theme
d. add string of text under image upload box to advise customer on max upload size and doc types accepted.
4. Add “order a sample functionality”
a. Add a link to the product page (step 1) to add sample product to cart. When clicking on the link an ajax popup should appear where custom attributes are selectable (ex. Color) and customers are asked 2 personal questions.
Personal information gathered from customers on the 2 questions should be visible in the back-end under "customer data". Ordered samples should be visible in Magento backend just like any other order.
b. Create a pricing rule in Magento that will allow customers to add up to 3 free samples to their cart. Additional samples can be added at a price.
5. Rename our Magento theme so that the themename is no longer visible in the source.
6. Fix a display error in jcarousel and navigation dropdown caused by files being overwritten by Zetaprints extension.
For all of the above:
- Changed elements should be properly displaying and functioning on all browsers including ios devices.
- All text/messages that are added to the frontend should be translatable by us in translate.csv file.