You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a function extension for the Social Engine 4.2 script. It is kind of a matching function where a user has to answer several multiple-choice questions and afterwards members will be presented that answered the questions in a similar fashion.
Details: It has to work exactly as follows:
Scenario 1: you are a GUEST (not registered with our site)
1. A link will be presented (the link is extracted from a .txt file)
2. you have to chose from different multiple choice options below the link
3. You click next and you will be presented with another link from the .txt-file. You do the same thing as in the previous step.
4. This goes on for several links (this has to be scalable according to the number of links in the .txt file)
5. After the last link you come to the result page where you got presented members that answered the questions in the most similar way.
6. You also can filter the results according to various attributes like age, education etc.
7. You can click on the presented members (the matches) and look at their profiles. However, without registering you only see some information on the profiles but not all. When you are registered you see all information.
Scenario 2, you are a MEMBER
1. If you are a member and you are logged-in and browse through other profiles you will be able to see the matching level between you and this member.
2. On your own profile, you see the 5 highest matching profiles
The matching-algorithm will be provided by us. However, as we are no programmers we can only provide the algorithm in a non-programming language. It is a simple computation.
No graphic design is needed. It is only about this function.
We are running socialengine 4.2
We will agree on milestones payments after a detailed briefing with the winning bidder.
There is potentially more work to come for the programmer if everything works well.
Please ask if you have any questions.