You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an experienced developer in Joomla that implements
a new Statistic component from scratch to entrust work for our agency.
We want a Backend Component interface where we can see ALL ACTIVITY STREAM in a Joomla Table List.
For ACTIVITY STREAM we mean that this component records in the database and show which pages ,
section and category users have seen and when.
For this we can provide extra WireFrames and links by email.
Initially we only track page views of com_content , com_k2 and com_adsmanager component of Joomla
but after the work may be entrusted with new tasks yet.
In Backend we want this filter must be developed:
- Date range: From date X to date Y
- Component filer: filter results by component
- Specific Views: Only the section X category Y
- Specific Item: Only the article X article Y
- User filter: show actions performed only by the user A, or the user B...
- IP filter
- Online Users Track report (to see what user are viewing in real time)
MOST IMPORTANT is the logical component's constructor:
In fact, the component will interface with the appropriate plugin to record visits of the various components required
to record at moment for ( k2, AdsManager, Joomla native Content )
and display them in backend only if the plugins are installed and enabled.
To give an example:
If I wanted to record visits of k2 these will be the action that our agency will have to make:
1. install the component for options
2. install and enable the plugin plg_k2_stastistic
In this way, the component will act as a container for various plugins.
If in backend i want also track Adsmanager then i will add first plugin plg_adsmanager_stastistic
Finally will be created a module that once installed it shows who is logged in realtime (without page refresh)
in at that time in the pages of the components mentioned and the page where users are active on
More Details will be given by ptv