You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This script will allow customers to send sms and postal letters online - we then print the letters and send them from our offices.
You will be paid for this project once it is complete and working on our server - do not bid if this is not an option to you.
The admin area needs the following:
- A page to imput system wide pricing. The following is needed;
Postal Mail (UK) per page and additional page(s)
Postal Mail (USA) per page and additional page(s)
Postal Mail (International) per page and additional page(s)
SMS (UK) per sms
SMS (USA) per sms
SMS (International) per sms
Fowarding Address Rental (per month)
Fowarding Address (per page uploaded)
- View letters based on status (Pending>Print>Ready to send>Sent) and change status.
- Add users and assign services (SMS and/or Postal Mail and/or Fowarding Address) and add credit to account and assign user a credit limit they can NOT go over. System must send users an invoice end of each month by email. If an invoice goes unpaid for more than 7 days then suspend account and send email to say its been suspended. Also email customer when account is created.
- Upload documents to a customers account (For the Fowarding Address option) and charge the customer for each document uploaded.
- View users and sub-users and view there usage and limits, also an option to suspend and delete users account and view their invoices (paid or unpaid) and mark invoices paid, unpaid or collection -if required.
- Add additional admin users
The user area needs the following:
- View credit limit £ and how much they have spent this month and what the money has been spent on + billing history from pervious months. This should be displayed as follows;
Credit Limit: £200
Amount Spent this month: -£180
Do not allow the user to go over there credit limit.
- Allow user to create postal mail (HTML format) and sms templates and add custom information in there, for example  for name and  for company name and so on.
- API page displaying a long and complicated API number so the customer can send SMS or Postal Mail remotely + an option to enable/disable API number and change API number to another automatically assigned one, example;
http://api.demoserver.com?apiID=81h1j17817171hhh11+method=postmail+template=1+fieldname=Bob Smith+fieldcompanyname=Bob Builder
- A Fowarding Address page listing any documents uploaded (PDF format) and the date and time they were uploaded + how much they were charged. Only display documents uploaded for the current month, for pervious months have a History button. Customer can view any documents recieved for up to 6 months, after this period they are deleted automatically from the system.
- A Postal Mail page where the customer can select a template or type a letter from scratch in HTML format, view pricing and Send.
- A SMS page allowing the customer to pick a template or type a SMS from scratch and send. Also have a "Bulk Send" box allowing the customer to paste numbers in like so;
number   .. etc...
00000000000 Bob Smith My Company
00000000000 Jane Hilldon Builders Direct
The following are TAB seperated. Under the box have another box where the user can select a template or type a SMS message, for example;
 Thank you for ordering this. Your company name is .
- A page where the customer can review there account information and past/present invoices, paid or unpaid.
DO NOT let sub-users edit the account.
User Login Area
There should be 3 fields on the login page;
The PIN should be no more than 4 numbers long.
There should be an option to resend a users PIN as long as they can provide there Company ID and User ID.