Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I require someone to build custom modules for a PHPProBid installation which will be offereing art pieces.
The project will also require a new template (CSS/images/page layout/menu etc) to be applied to the site. This template will be provided in PSD format (yet to be created however modules can start immediately).
Modules include (some are already part of PHPProBid):
(1) Auto-extend of auctions;
(2) A number generator on a “ask member a question” page so that we can avoid computers spamming people;
(3) Good social media functionality on each page;
(4) Functionality to show the art work relative to the size of a person (silhouette of a person);
(6) A totally transparent bidding/selling process – ie: a buyer cannot contact a seller directly and vice versa. All communication between all users and a seller is to be made open and accessible to everyone;
(7) Software which prevents users sending each other their contact information so sales go offline (to ensure transparency as per the above point - this could just be a simple text monitor all look for a valid email address);
(8) Feedback importation (see, for example, http://beta.repatoo.com);
(9) Google base uploads – decide which day to do this (Monday?) on all set priced items for increased visibility;
(10) Moderator functionality
(11) Auction importation: functionality which allows users to import their live ebay and other auctions/listings on other websites onto artfido; and
(12) Importing artist’s data from AASD and placing it into artfido auction pages.
(13) SSL installation and configuration
The default installation of PHPProBid can be found at http://artfido.com. This site will be password protected before building begins so possibly a local installation of the software may be required. Software requirements can be found http://www.phpprobid.com/auction-script-requirements.php. I am using the Ioncube version.
This is a business critical project which needs to be completed within the first week of June. If the deadline is met and all modules completed including the theme, there will be a $300 bonus included in the final price.
Check-ins on progress will need to happen every second day to ensure project is on track.