You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Magneto add-on/plugin/component similar to http://framing.picframes.co.uk/
The plugin will use a step-by-step process guiding the user through the details required to manufacture any frame they desire from a list of styles offered.
1. User will select whether they want a frame with mount, a frame with no mounts or just the mount.
2. User will enter size of their photo or their picture that they want framed. The minimum aperture size will be 75 x 75mm. They will be able to put input the measurements in mm, cm or inches.
3. User will then choose the frame colour and style from various styles available.
4. User will then choose glazing style. Crystal clear or no glazing.
5. User will then choose any additional accessories to complement their product.
6. User will then review their order.
7. User will confirm order and will be added to basket.
A preview of the frame will be available for the user to see throughout the process. The price will automatically updated as different options are selected (will be based upon size of frame and selected frame type). The user will be able to upload their picture into the frame if they desire. The user will be able to select the quantity they would like (a discount will be given for more than one frame).
Should be built as a responsive design.
Ajax and jQuery are preferred technologies.
Not to be built in flash.
Please state your technology in the bid.
Additional Project Description:
01/30/2013 at 3:01 WIT
Could all potential bidders please send a message answering the following;
What would be the first stage if the project is awarded to yourself?
Can you tell me what language you plan to use?
Could the module be configured in the magento backend (pricing etc)?
How would you show a preview of the product to the customer?