Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I need a plugin to extend the Gravity Forms Plugin and make it work with external MySQL Tables.
You don't have to change the GravityForms Code.
- at the settings i need a new settings-page to setup a MySql Connection (username, database, .....)
- at the form-header-element i need a new selectbox with all mysql-tables of the database connection. Input isn't required. Default is blank.
- if there is a mysql-table selected i need a new selectbox for every element (text, data, textarea, ...) with all fields of the choosed mysql-table.
- When the form-date will be saved (from front-end) and a mysql-table is selected for this form, the data will be additional stored at this mysql-table
- When the form-data will be updated (from the GF backend) also the data at the mysql-table will be updated
- Everything must be work es an external plugin to GF. No Changes to GF.
- Everything must be multilanguage ready with the wordpress language functions __ and _e
- You need a running copy of the latest GF release. I don't give you access to the GF files.
Additional Project Description:
02/07/2013 at 9:42 EST
I'm a wordpress developer since 4 years.
So please make realistic bids.